Rise to Resilience
How Diversity Builds Strong Communities
Event Starts on
Fri, 30 July - Sun, 1 August, 2021
About The Conference
A Hybrid Conference
Interested in supporting the conference? Contact us to learn how you can volunteer your time or become a conference sponsor.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) will be interwoven into each strand.
- Early registration (until June 6): $75 for members and $125 for nonmembers
- Regular registration (ends July 16 for in-person & July 23 for virtual): $100 for members and $150 for nonmembers
Early registration will be open until June 6th at a reduced rate of $75 for members and $125 for nonmembers. We are limiting the number of in-person registrations. Housing on the SOU campus is available for an additional fee ($42 per night) and must be reserved by June 23rd. You must be a member prior to completing this registration to receive the member discount. To learn more about our membership options, visit Be A Member page.
Become an EEAO Member & Save on Conference Registration
Become an EEAO member and save on registration fees. Organizational members receive a minimum of 4 memberships and $1,000 organizational level or higher receive a minimum of one free conference registration. Read more about EEAO membership. Please sign up and pay for your membership prior to registering for the conference.
- If you are not sure if your membership is current, check by logging into EEAO's website with your username/password here.
- If you have forgotten your password - please try to use the email you most likely have in EEAO's database in order to not create a duplicate profile.
- If you are unable to access your account after trying the above, contact us.