Why should you become a member?
By joining EEAO, you are helping support all of our events, professional development opportunities, and our ongoing work to professionalize environmental education. We are 100% all-volunteer board with a small part-time staff and contractors.
We welcome your input in developing our policies and priorities and offer you opportunities for networking and collaborations, EE advocacy alerts, grant opportunitiies, and a listing in our Resource Directory. Your membership will connect you with others within your region and across the state who are passionate about environmental education and outdoor learning. Be in the know about what is happening across our state around EE.
We invite you to Become A Member!
- Keep in touch with friends and colleagues. Attend the annual EE state-wide conference.
- Receive updates on job-related and career-enhancing training from participating members.
- Gain training (during the annual EE state-wide conference) specifically tailored for your professional needs.
- Discounted pricing at EEAO events.
- National and state-level EE advocacy alerts
- Monthly emails about job openings, trainings, grant opportunities, and more. Sign up here.
- Directory listing where others can learn about your programs and organization
- Enjoy discounts of up to 70% off retail on top outdoor brands like Bushnell, MountainSmith, Timbuk2, Big Agnes, Marmot, Gregory, and more. When you become a member of EEAO you'll receive an invitation to register for pro-deals. If you're a current member and haven't signed up for Expert Voice yet, contact Theresa Crain for an official invitation.